- sms broadcast, sms blast, sms otp, sms masking, sms LBA, sms marketing, sms gateway, sms promo
Security is ever more critical in today’s modern digital world. One way society is maintaining security standards is via Two Factor Authentication. Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an additional means of security by which users combine two different components of identification. It requires that a user provide a secondary piece of information alongside their usual standard method of access to accounts, etc. 2FA will be familiar to many in the processing of online payments, whereby an SMS code is sent to be used to complete a transaction.
A one-time password is a common 2FAtool. One time passwords (SMS OTP) are valid for a single login session on a computer or other digital device. They provide an extra level of security, as they are not vulnerable to being recorded and replayed for logging into a service illegally.
One time passwords are much more digitally secure than using user-nominated passwords; they are unique to every single user and every single session, and expire after only a very short time. An SMS generated one time password, or SMS SMS OTP, is a popular and ever more common 2FA solution that offers the convenience of an app-based security module but without any requirement for downloading or systems for operation.
Why Utilise SMS SMS OTP For Your Business Or Organisation?
- SMS SMS OTP offers instant access anytime, anywhere
- It is cost-effective
- Minimal ongoing administration required
- Most people have a phone capable of SMS
- Most people have their phone with them at all times
- SMS is easy to use and manage
- SMS requires no extra hardware or software installed onto the user’s phone
- Immediate distribution
- Perfect for contractors, vendors, and customers
- Independent of device type
- Operates over a variety of applications
SMS SMS OTP is the superior method of 2 Factor Authentication in the modern world; it suits a vast majority of users and is easy to facilitate. It affords the convenience of using a mobile phone combined with delivery which is out of band and avoids malware attack. Companies and organisations can deliver one time passwords quickly, securely, and easily.
Even for companies that use other types of SMS OTP device (e.g. tokens), SMS has an important role to play. Consider SMS SMS OTP for your business or organisation today, for the benefit of both you and your customers.